Jimmy’s No. 43 is thrilled to have guest chef Patti Jackson (f/o iTrulli) returning next Monday (March 11th) for our Italian Craft Beer Vegetarian Nonsense™ Dinner with beer pairings curated by B. United. The menu was just announced, and this looks to be our best vegetarian prix fixe dinner to date. Tickets are still available, and here’s what you’ll be feasting (and drinking) over five courses:
- Erbazzone—Traditional Swiss Chard, Egg and Cheese Pie from Emilia Romagna paired with Del Ducato Via Emilia (wet-hopped lager) from Parma, Emilia Romagna.
- Cavolo Nero e Fagioli—Braised Black Kale and Beans on Bruschetta paired with L’Olmaia PVK (spicy, light, an Italian “wit”) from Montepulciano, Siena, Tuscany.
- Gnocchi alla Romana—Baked Semolina Gnocchi with Cippolata paired with Del Borgo ReAle Extra (IPA using only late-addition hops) from Rieti, Lazio.
- Agnolotti—Squash and Taleggio Filled Pasta with Sage and Hazelnuts paired with Loverbeer D’Uvabeer (sour beer made with grape or fig must) from Marentino, TO, Piemonte.
- Capunet—Piemontese-style Stuffed Cabbage with Riso, Mushrooms, Leeks and Toasted Grain paired with Grado Plato Strada san Felice (strong Chestnut lager) from Chieri, TO, Piemonte.
Tickets are also on sale for our Spanish Cider Sidra Seder dinner for Passover (March 25th, tickets here) and for next month’s Magic Potions Dinner with Stillwater Ale’s Brian Strumke (April 8th, tickets here). Our Monday night dinners are a great chance to mix and mingle with some beer stars and enjoy some amazing food at Jimmy’s No. 43